Tuesday 25 June 2013

Zerouv Sunglasses

It's summertime again and although we've hardly seen the sun here in England, I've still been searching for the perfect pair of sunglasses- just in case. Zerouv is an online shop which sells the most amazing and original sunglasses that I have ever seen. And they range from £9.99-£14.95 (bargain!) here are some of my favourites. Click here to go to the website.


I really don't know which ones to get, they're all so amazing. What do you guys think?
Tiana x



4 comments:

  1. Neither do I! All of them call my attention! They are really stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaa I know, they're whole collection is amazing. It was hard picking out just these six, I love them all :p

      Delete
  2. Those are some good looking sunglasses but i think you should do the second one with the flowery frame. That is really neat.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh I really like the flower ones, they're so girly. But I think I'm gonna get the black one with pearls- they'll go with a lot more outfits :) x

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger