Monday 12 August 2013

I dressed up for Chloe, but we missed her...

Last Monday while I was watching Xfm, Dan O'connell announced that Chloe Grace Moretz would be on the show... today.
Chloe is my baby so obviously I was so excited and immediately made plans to go to xfm and try to meet her. 
After lots of suspicious peering into the doors of global radio, we built up the courage to go inside and ask if Chloe was going to be there; only to be told no. 
I thought I was depressed but after seeing on the xfm twitter page that Chloe Grace Moretz was indeed there, only now do I truly know what it means to be disappointed.
On the plus side Chloe's outfit to the teen choice awards was absolutely amazing.

I love this dress by Christopher Kane, it's really fun but sophisticated at the same time which I love.
Even though Chloe didn't get to see my outfit today (her loss :p) I really quite liked what I wore today. Everything that I'm wearing is from New Look but oh well...

Gosh my forehead looks big here
All the rings I got from charity shops and markets and the brooch, which I love, is also from a charity shop.
Oh and a really creepy guy stalked my friend and I for like an hour, so creepy. 
Even though I didn't get to meet Chloe, I still had a pretty good day.
But I shall be mourning our missed opportunity for the rest of the week and wearing all black :)
Lots of love,
Tiana x

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit Tiana! Your charity shop finds are gorgeous, you're a girl after my own heart with lots of rings! So annoying that you didn't get to meet Chloe though, your blog is great! I look forward to reading your future posts:)x

    allurescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I've been wearing loads of rings recently :p thank you x

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger