Thursday 22 August 2013

Results Day: OOTD

Today I got my GCSE results an I was literally freaking out this morning. When she handed me the envelope I seriously thought I was going to throw up on her.
I actually did a lot better than I thought I would- 2 A*s, 6 As and 3 Bs :D 
I was disappointed that I got a B in Art but yeah, I can't change that now...
Anyways here is what I wore today.



I really like these three colours together although it is a fairly boring outfit... I couldn't really be bothered to make a massive effort because all I've done for the rest of the day is dance around the house in my underwear to Brooke Candy :p
Lots of love,
Tiana x



2 comments:

  1. your shoes are so CUTE! Your results are great, well done!

    The October Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,these are one of my favourite shoes :D and thanks I was so shocked when I got my results ahaha x

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger