Saturday 14 September 2013

How I got into London Fashion Week (without a ticket!)

Today was probably the best day of my life (so far). I got into TWO fashion shows at London Fashion -David Koma and Ashish- and they were both so amazing. I was surprised by how easy it was to get in and why no one knows... If you line up with everyone else going in, they'll let the people with tickets go in first and then about 20 or so people without tickets can also go in depending on how much space there is.
The David Koma show was elegant and sophisticated but really edgy and fun as well. I loved the colour palette of black, white, navy, baby blue, and pale pink- so beautiful. I literally took about 10 pictures of every outfit shown. I still don't think it's actually sunk in that I saw such an amazing show- I'm definitely going to have post fashion show depression :p
David Koma
David Koma
David Koma
David Koma
David Koma
David Koma
David Koma

I also say Ashish- his show was the definition of FUN. It was fantastic. Everything was rainbow and sequins and glitter and just wow. And I saw Chloe Norgaard walking which was such a bonus. Unfortunately I was at the back for the Ashish show so the pictures aren't as good but they're still pretty awesome.
Ashish
Ashish
Ashish
Ashish- Chloe Norgaard

As well as seeing two fantastic shows, I also met some in incredible people such as Becca from Fashion Train, Kayla Hadlinton, Byron London, Danni Mackness and Kavita from She Wears Fashion!
I took some wonderful street style pictures, I've never seen so many fashionable people before.




Kayla Hadlington(Left)


Aww, cute friends I met today

His hair is amazing!
This drink is so yummy- and it was free :p

John Rocha (Left)



Becca -Fashion Train
Kavita- She Wears Fashion
Her outfit is fabulous
Byron London(Left) and Danni Mackness (Right)
Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger