Monday 21 October 2013

Ootd: 20/10/13 and 21/10/13

Yesterday I went to my Godmother's house for dinner and oh my goodness I ate so much food I think I'm still full today...
My skirt is from Bershka, I bought my flatforms for £5 at a boot sale and the top is an old pyjama top with a dolphin on it.

Today I went out with my friend Sommer, to the Tate Modern which was fun. We saw a man building an amazingly detailed sandcastle and a saxophone player busking and don't even ask me what we talked about all day because I honestly don't have a clue...
This pose may become a regular since I can't find a suitable place in my house to take a full length picture :s


Oh and the best thing that happened today is I received an email from Central Saint Martins saying that I have a booking for the BA Fashion course open day on Thursday which I am so excited for! 
Lots of love,
Tiana x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger