Saturday 26 October 2013

Tarte Vintage

Since I'm usually too lazy to go outside of my house to shop, I love discovering cool online stores, especially vintage ones. I found Tarte Vintage a few days ago and I'm in love already, I just had to tell you guys. Tarte Vintage sells vintage dating from the 60s to 90s, which is amazing because let's face it, fashion really became fabulous from the 60s and after. They also sell new clothes which are sourced from independent, up and coming designers. 
I could show you so many pictures of all the things I want to buy from Tarte Vintage, basically the whole shop, but miraculously I've managed to narrow my list down to just a few items. Oh and if you're lucky enough to live in Southern California, go check out there shop in Santa Ana.
These sandals are just beyond perfect and they're only £25!
 I love their jumper collection, perfect for winter :)
For all of use cat lovers :D
This is a vintage Calvin Klein shirt for only £18. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.
What do you guys think of Tarte Vintage?
Tiana x






4 comments:

  1. I never shopped online, but I admit it! I see the best clothing pieces online. The jumpers are both amazing!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    www.allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love online shopping! And it's so thrilling when you get your package in the post :p
      Hope you have a great weekend as well :)
      Tiana x

      Delete
  2. love their stuff, they have so many cute things. the first pair of sandals are super cute.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm saving up to buy a whole loads of things from there :p definitely need those sandals :D

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger