Sunday 20 October 2013

Think Pink!

If didn't already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, a time for people to learn more about breast cancer and to raise money supporting the charity. My school had a wear it pink day where people were asked to wear pink clothes to school; some people even took it one step further and dyed their hair pink!
Even though it's coming to the end of October now (omfg we only have two months left of this year), pink is a major trend this winter. Even if you're not a girly girl, I definitely think wearing pink is a brilliant way to add some fresh colours into what can be a very dull, dark winter wardrobe.
I'm in love with this pink asos coat, it reminds me of the oversized Jil Sander coat. I also really want the pink plaid mini skirt- I've already made up outfits in my head  and oh my the options are infinite.
Think Pink


Long sleeve jumper
$32 - newlook.com


Topshop pink tee
topshop.com



Asos coat
$145 - asos.com


River Island plaid miniskirt
$40 - riverisland.com



Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger