Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 2 LCM


J.W Anderson
J.W Anderson
J.W Anderson
I loved the feminine hints throughout the J.W Anderson show. Ruffled blouses, pleated blazers and skin tight sweaters; this collection was definitely made for man who is in touch with and comfortable with his feminine side. I also adore those crazy prints, especially in that two piece suit.



James Long

James Long

The James Long show had this really futuristic, sportswear vibe going on which I thought was really cool. There was so much texture, I just want to touch all of those gorgeous bomber jackets. And I'm not exactly a fan of track suits but that last one is just amazing!



Richard James
Richard James
Richard James



Gieves and Hawkes
Gieves and Hawkes

Gives and Hawkes
I really liked the out wear in this collection. I thought the cape was really magical, cheesy but it is. You don't usually see capes on men but I like this one. Although I don't agree with fur, that coat with the fur trim is so hot!




Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Can we just clap for Sarah Burton please. She managed to put together an almost all black, grey and white show but still made it interesting through the use of material, patterns and fabric manipulation such as pleating (I'm seeing a similarity to the J.W Anderson show). The gold and black is such a awesome combination. 

Lots of love,
 Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger