Wednesday 9 April 2014

Style Crush: Liv Tyler


Liv Tyler's love of mid riff tops, tartan and a-line skirts is definitely one to compete with my own, and that's saying something considering my current obsession with bare midriffs. Being the daughter of rock legend Steve Tyler and ex-playboy/model/actress Bebe Buell, Liv Tyler pretty much has the perfect genes and throughout the 90s her fashion sense was on point.

I first fell in love with her influential style when I watched the film 'Empire Records'. That mini tartan skirt is to die for and I've been searching for a jumper just like hers for ages now! 


Liv Tyler made 90s grunge  girly and gave those of us who love the music of Nirvana but don't want to look like them, the perfect inspiration. 



She's that rare combination of sexy  it still incredibly cute that every woman craves to be. Simple, effortless outfits with minimal accessories and a belly button on show is the only way to channel Liv Tyler's gorgeous style. I only wish I could share a wardrobe with her...
 
What do you think of Liv Tyler's style?
Lots of love,
Tiana x

6 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! her style is very 90s which I love. :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 90s style and she is the perfect example of it.
      Tiana x

      Delete
  2. Live Tyler rules! Did you see her in the Crazy music video? i want bthe outfit she wears in the gas station... Empire Records is one of my favorite movies! :)
    xx

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the one with Alicia SIlverstone? I love that video!
      Tiana x

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger