Sunday 15 June 2014

London Collections: Menswear

Hentsch Man has definitely figured out he best way to model:smoking cigars and drinking rum flavoured beer (which they were giving out for free and tasted delicious!)





Although it took a while for me to stop staring at the models and actually look at the clothes, I really love this collection and if I was a guy I'd wear every single piece. I loves he fun bright colours and tropical prints, perfect for summer! 















Another show that I saw today was Astrid Anderson. Inspired by a trip to Japan, the collection was bold, confident and bright. Traditional Japanese clothing shapes were adopted throughout, particularly from sumo wrestlers clothing and contrasting oranges, pinks and blue created an aesthetically stunning collection.  
Lots of love,
Tiana x

8 comments:

  1. Love this; some of the pieces & outfits reminds me of the '90s. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I see what you mean, especially with the second collection
      Tiana x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing :)

    A
    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, I'm glad you like them :)
      Tiana x

      Delete
  3. .......* it took a while for me to stop staring at the models and actually look at the clothes*.... made me smile, but I see your point girl ;-) ...........
    Great post. Lovely pics. Thx for sharing with us. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha the models were gorgeous! I'll definitely take a look at your blog :)
      Tiana x

      Delete
  4. U are sooo lucky i would love to go to fashionshows!

    http://emiliexnicoline.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll get to go to a fashion show one day :)
      Tiana x

      Delete

Be an e-tailPR blogger