Saturday 2 August 2014

Summertime!

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe how long it's been since I made a new blog post! My summer literally just started a week ago and I've already been so busy.
Last Thursday I started an internship with an amazing designer called Yulia Kondranina. She graduates from central saint martins (the university I'm hoping to go to soon) with a masters in womenswear fashion design.





 Her clothes are amazing and you absolutely must check out her website by clicking here. So far it's been an awesome experience, see how the team works together, helping to make the clothes and seeing the end result of a collection, sending the clothes off to buyers. It's been stressful but really good at the same time. In a few weeks we'll be starting Yulia's new collection which I'm so excited for because I'll get to see the whole design process from start to finish working with a real designer. Yay!
Next week I'm doing a 3 day 'Design and Make your own Garment' workshop at the V&A. They have loads of fashion based workshops going on through August including Fashion Photography, Fashion Illustration and Makeup and more; with prices starting from £10 I'd definitely reccomend checking what's on offer if you live in London.
I'll definitely try to update more often but for now,
Lots of love,
Tiana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger