Thursday 18 September 2014

Le 21ème- Streetstyle

I ILe 21ème is one of my favourite websites to see street style from around the world and to get some awesome outfit inspiration. Showcasing images from cities such as London, Paris and New York, Le 21ème describes itself as a photojournalistic view into the world of fashion rather than simply a street style. Here are some of my photos that heave recently uploaded.







If you like these photos you can see more by clicking here.

Lots of love,
Tiana x


3 comments:

  1. Awesome review!!
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some nice taste with those photos :3 :)

    And I love your blog design :) Your newest follower on google friend connect :)

    It would mean so much to me if you visited my blog <3

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Be an e-tailPR blogger